Friday, October 19, 2012

Just be happy with yourself!

Well,today was rather a happy day! Not only because its Friday but because...actually i am not sure why today is such a happy day, must be the caffeine! Anyways! This week had been really tiring,not used to the class timings! :( Oh! Back to the topic! My blog post is to people out there who think they are not pretty or who are just not happy with themselves. Just take a look at this guy!
 
                                                                    Nick Vujicic
He is a true inspiration to me personally. I am not really a tall person nor a handsome guy. Of course, i do feel inferior and depressed at times when mine friends are like taller than me. I also do feel sad like WHY?! Why am i not tall, why am i not like this guy, why arent i this or that?!
However, on a different thought, let us all think! There are people that are worst off than us, people with no arms or no legs, or even people with disfigured faces. All they want is just being normal, being like US.         So! My main point is....
Yep! Nobody is perfect! And the most important thing is just be happy with the way you are! I love myself for being the way i am. So! Love yourselves too! :D I am going to end off with a few quotes which  is really meaningful to me as it really cheered me up whenever i am down. I hope it will cheer you up too! :)

Remember to love who you are BECAUSE YOU ARE UNIQUE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment