Tuesday, October 2, 2012

What happened in September

What's up! I'm back and guess what! September is OVER! That's pretty fast,anyways,September is pretty enjoyable,and awesome as usual. Because I'm always awesome,HAHA kidding kidding

Here are some highlights in September

1: CRUISE WITH MONSTERS
Hehe yep! It happened around the beginning of sept,what can I say,the cruise is great. 3 days of without parents and just chilling with my friend,it's great. We had lots of laughter and fun. We also celebrated Danish Bday on the cruise. Hehe,still cannot forget the word "Nikita" :) oh yeah and Charlotte laughter is pretty creepy at times heehee.

2. Actually,there isn't a number 2 or a 3,because the rest of the September is just either chilling out at home or hanging out with friends and I can't think of anything "highlight" in September,hmm...maybe Vivienne concert? Oh yeah,last week,I attended Vivienne concert with char and Sarah and, it was the first Chinese concert show I have ever seen. It was not bad actually. :) well,I guess now is the new month and 2 more weeks till school starts,let me enjoy the freedom while I still can :D AND that's all for me folks! Have a great October and I will posts another post as soon as possible :D

No comments:

Post a Comment